Measures 16-inches to top of imam bead with 23-inches overall length. Inside circumference is 28-inches. Top quality wood and workmanship. Beads naturally vary slightly in color. These high quality prayer beads are carefully crafted with a hand operated lath and assembled by a small family-owned business rather than mass-produced in a factory or assembly line. Stigi or Stigi wood (known in English as Iron wood) is well-known in Indonesia and south-east Asia for it is density, durability and beauty. Has black tassels decorated with copper wire. Virtually unbreakable string with adjustable tension. This is a natural wood, prayer beads may vary in color and not exactly as shown. Some wooden beads are slightly lighter in color.
- Beautiful shiny 8mm beads
- Strung on durable string with high quality tassels
- Beautifully carved imam and muezzin divider beads
- Limited quantity available – not mass-produced
- Exotic Indonesian Stigi or Stigi wood known in English as Iron Wood