Naqshbandi Tariqah tasbih prayer beads made from the wood of the dense core of the Indonesia tamarind fruit tree. This tasbih is carefully handcrafted and divided at the following bead counts of 6, 3, 59, 29, 33, 34 ending with 34 beads making a total of 198 beads, not counting the dividers. The beads on this tasbih saucer-shaped and measure 4mm tall and 6mm wide. The dividers are round 8mm tamarind wood beads. It is strung on virtually unbreakable woven cord that matches the color of the tamarind wood. There is also a movable space marker and extra 10 bead counter made of 4x6mm saucer-shaped beads. The Alif/imam bead measures 1-1/8 inch tall. The diameter of the tasbih is 33-inches. The tension of these prayer beads can be easily adjusted to give the desired amount of space between the beads. Comes in a small gift box.
- Small Naqshbandi Tariqah tasbih from dense tamarind wood
- Adjustable 198-bead tasbih with 6,3,59,29,33,34,34 sections
- 4x6mm saucer beads with 8mm tamarind wood dividers
- Durable woven cord makes it unbreakable, gift box included
- Extra space marker and 10-bead counter for extensive repetitions