Beautiful handmade 33-bead kuka/Koka seed tasbih (prayer beads) with dividers and a beautifully sculpted Alif/imam. It is made from the dense hard seeds of the Piassava Fiber Palm (Latin name: Attala funifera) of Eastern Brazil. These Turkish style prayer beads are smooth to the touch and enjoyable to use. This 12-mm bead tasbih has an approximately 15-inch inside diameter so it will NOT fit over one’s head. Total length end to end is 14 inches. It has 3-bead counter at end after Alif/Iman. Note: As this is a natural seed product color variations in the bead and slight imperfections may be noticed.
- Special beautiful Turkish design w/ 3-bead counter at end
- Very limited item, one-time production – intricately handcrafted
- Made from the dense hard piasssava palm (attalea funifera) tree seeds
- High quality kuka/Koka with 33 12-mm beads plus 2 dividers and Alif
- Raw material from Brazil, crafted in Egypt in the Turkish style